Ready to leap into a world of insane, intense violence and mental terrors? Perhaps you’ve got the moxie to crack the pages of Matthew Gillies’ latest psychologically driven tale, The Electric Coma Dream. We certainly hope so, because you’re about to get the chance to win an absolutely wicked prize package. In order to be in the running all you’ve got to do is send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org, drop us a book recommendation. We’ll randomly choose a handful of winners.
Check out the details on the prizes up for grabs:
This August/September, Flinch Publications wants you to experience the latest in surreal psychological horror. One lucky person has the chance to win The Little Box of Trauma prize pack, with contents that include:
- One signed trade paperback copy of Matthew Gillies’ debut surreal psychological horror novel, The Electric Coma Dream;
- Four promotional posters;
- Four limited edition promotional magnets;
- Two custom Electric Coma Dream bookmarks;
- Two informational brochures of The Electric Coma Dream, and Oblivious Paradise;
- One custom Electric Coma Dream postcard;
- One Limited edition epub of Matthew Gillies’ upcoming post-apocalyptic cyberpunk novel Oblivious Paradise.
Plus, 5 additional people will have the opportunity to win an epub version of The Electric Coma Dream, courtesy of Flinch Publications.
Book Synopsis: The Electric Coma Dream is the hyper-realistic, ultraviolent story chronicling one woman’s decent into the nightmarish world of her desecrated inner psyche.
Life has never been easy for Anastasia. She’s been shot, stabbed and abused. She’s dealt drugs, been to rehab and went from having it all to having nothing in the blink of an eye.
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, Anastasia finds herself homeless, jobless and with nothing more to lose. But all that was about to change. At least, that’s what she wanted to believe until an overdose sends her into a drug-induced coma.
Waking up in a macabre world, Anastasia finds herself lost in the labyrinth of her own mind. Stalked by a ravenous beast and tormented by the grotesque personifications of her collective unconscious, she must journey through her repressed memories and confront the monstrosities that plague her every move as she struggles to escape her coma dream.